Nitin Clarify His Remuneration Hike Interview for DC

. . No comments:

Do you like this post?


Description:-
 Actor Nithiin explains how he has the learnt the most important lessons in showbusiness

After roughing it out for almost 10 years, Nithiin is finally out of the doldrums. With the recent hit Heart Attack, he is the new hat-trick hero with three consecutive blockbusters.

"As a person I haven't changed. When I was in a bad phase, I learnt many lessons and now know not to repeat those mistakes. I am never depressed when my film flops, and also never go overboard when my film is a hit. I know the value of success and failure. I am feel-ing the same, but success always gives new energy," says Nithiin.

Heart Attack has been the biggest hit in his career so far. Talking about the film's director, Pun Jagannath, Nithiin says, "He is a very , cool person and is my favourite director. I have never seen him irritated or shouting. When the director is in a good mood, the film's shoot-ing goes smoothly"

 The actor, however,was upset with a few people spread-ing negative rumours before the release of the film.

 My next two films are also being produced under my home production. So, no question of a remuneration hike.

I have learnt many lessons. I am never depressed when my film flops. But yes, success always gives new energy

"This is not correct; without know-ing the story how can people specu-late about the film?" asks Nithiin, adding that he was not very satisfied with the reviews of the film as it received good feedback and tremen-dous openings at the box-office.

 Also, the actor is a big Pawan Kalyan fan and the latter's name crops up in in his films a lot. Is there any sentiment?

 "This is not the first time I am using his name in my film. I have used his name in my earlier films too. I admire him a lot. So I always include his name somehow or the other in my films. And Pawan Kalyan garu knows how much I admire him, so he never feels bad about it," says the actor.

With three back to back hits, there's also talk about the star hiking his asking price. Nithiin says, "The last two films were made under my home production. And Heart Attack was produced by Pun; he is like family to me. My upcoming two films are also produced under my home produc-tion. So there is no question of a remuneration hike," he says.

About his upcoming projects, Nithiin says that Courier Boy Kalyan will be ready by April. "Director Surender Reddy's assistant Srinivas Reddy is going to work with me in a film and it will start on February 9. Another film with director Karunakaran will start in the first week of March," he says.
Source From:: DC News Paper on 6th feb

Tagged :: Nithin interview in dc, Nithin interview, Nithin remuneration , Nithin next three movie, Nithin upcoming movies, Nithin karunakar movie, Nithin courier biy kalyan release date, Nithin interview in new paper.

Do you like this post?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent News

More

Please Wait 10 Seconds...!!!Skip

Theaters List

More

Search This Blog

Live Updates of Autonagar Surya

Movie Schedules

April
25 Billa Ranga
25 Chandamama Kathalu
25 Galata
25 Pratinidhi
25 Yesu ( Dub )
More Schedules

Site Database

Disclaimer: All images and text copyright to their owners and used under the fair use copyright law, section 107. All images and text are thought to be public domain and found through various free sources on the internet and publications. Please contact us at vidyanandyadlapali@gmail.com with any legal problems and we’ll be happy to remove any thing in breach.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

ShareThis