Sunday, 9 February 2014

All I Need Is You | Telugu Short Film


Written & Directed by Gelli Manikanth 
Cinematography: Prashanth Koppineedi 
Eiditing & Mixing : Gelli Manikanth & Prashanth Koppineedi 
Music : Rajeev Brahma 
Guitars : Vanne T Vinai 
Art : Manideep Barla & Krishna Bharadwaj
 Released on February 07th 2013
 Tagged   ::  All I Need Is You Short Film , All I Need Is You Short Film, All I Need Is You Short Film castand crew, All I Need Is You Short Trailer, All I Need Is You Short Film  updates, All I Need Is You Short Film posters,  All I Need Is You Short Film movie   images, All I Need Is You Short Film movie released date,  All I Need Is You Short Film producer, All I Need Is You Short Film movie actress, All I Need Is You Short Film movie actor, All I Need Is You Short Film movie comedy, All I Need Is You Short Film movie telugu, All I Need Is You Short Film movie telugu, All I Need Is You Short Film movie telugu trailers, All I Need Is You Short Film movie live,telugu short films by venkee YVR, telugu short films, telugu short films message oriented, comedy short filmvenkee YVR channel .

No comments:

Post a Comment